About Me

My photo
Im The kinddest guy you will ever meet...Nice guy finish last that why I prefer to be kind than nice.For real three tings you should know about me is that i am very creative,active(play volley ball,basketball,a bit of tag foot ball,and soccer),and last EAT A LOT OF JUNK FOOD(My addiction got the best of my decision making)

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My gratitude

I am grateful for my parent for giving me life.
I am grateful for waking up each and every single day.
I am grateful that every day I wake up I see the sun.
I am grateful for having a family that care about me and offer me support every times I need it.
I am grateful for being a kind person.
I am grateful to live in United States.
I am grateful for being publish in the news pages for my school soccer team.
I am grateful to people who listen to my music.
I am grateful for being creative
I am grateful for having a competitive mentality.
I am grateful for being healthy.
I'm grateful to have a coach like Neylon who thought me  a lot about soccer also about life.
I am grateful to have a lot of friends that I can count on.
I am grateful to friends like Yoann, and Chris because they always think of me as a brother.
I am grateful for the ability to play the piano and soccer very well.
I am grateful for the ability to speak French, English, and Creole.
 I am grateful for my job.
I am grateful for being unique.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment