About Me

My photo
Im The kinddest guy you will ever meet...Nice guy finish last that why I prefer to be kind than nice.For real three tings you should know about me is that i am very creative,active(play volley ball,basketball,a bit of tag foot ball,and soccer),and last EAT A LOT OF JUNK FOOD(My addiction got the best of my decision making)

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Happiness and relationship

Happiness and relationship
Cultivating and findings
People often foreshadow relationship partners wondering if she or he is Mr. or Mrs. right. They picture their potential partners as what they want person to be.”Finding” is the ideal partner or relationship you believe that person can be .A Friend of mine is looking for someone to spend the rest of his life with. He spent a lot of time and money looking for his mate. Once founded that mate he wasn’t satisfy. He believes they were too different. He believes that she didn’t have the quality he was looking for therefore they weren’t compatible. Cultivating a relation takes times, patience and also accepts the other partner differences and work at it to grow a more healthy relationship. I believe having a cultivate relationship give the mates the opportunity to know the other much better, and accept their good habits as well as bad.
                Core self
A friend might like you for what you process but not for who you are. There are some people who are in relationships are interested in the money or what the person can do for them than what is the person internal characteristics. For instance girl friend who doesn’t know her boy friend’s core self attend to show less emotion if anything a happen to him. Knowing your mate care self can improve communication in a relation. If you know your partner like to tease and  make jokes, when he says anything that you might get offended. Knowing that he’s some that type of individual that like to joke around ,and you might take the thing that he said less offended because of the kind of person that you know he is. 
    Spending More Time with Loved Ones    
Lately I haven’t spend that much times with my best friend .My best friend  named Yoann Karl is someone I met in LaGuardia community college. When we first met we clicked instantly. He had a lot in common so everything comes naturally. Because I feel so comfortable around ,I spend a lot of times hanging out ,play games, enjoy life .Each and every single day we had a do-list. He’s someone that I considered as a big brother. He didn’t have no family members around, so he also considered as the only family member that he had in this foreign country called United States.  Spending time with him got us closer and we understand each other like we were in each other shoe. One day he told me that, “I will have to go back to France because my passport is not valid anymore.”I wasn’t too concern when he said it, but as days goes by I realized there weren’t much time left. I spent every day like it was like the last day. We didn’t want every day to end without doing our daily routine either play video games, go play soccer, or  going out to eat dinner. Yoann last day, it was very emotional, he cried and I felt like  I lost one my family member. He said to me” it’s not the city that matter to me, it moment that we had ,too bad that we can’t do it no more. I wish I can take all the people that matter to me and bring them to Paris.”

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

ELLzhil said...

i like the fact that you actually put the time to separate your thoughts in how you feel about the readings in the book.

Stan said...

Thankx ELLZ!!!

Post a Comment